Repairs + PricesiPhone RepairiPad RepairiPhone X RepairiPhone 8 Plus RepairiPhone 8 RepairiPhone 7 Plus RepairiPhone 7 RepairiPhone 6s Plus RepairiPhone 6s RepairiPhone 6 Plus RepairiPhone 6 RepairiPhone SE RepairiPhone 5s RepairiPhone 5c RepairiPhone 5 RepairiPhone 4S RepairBristol Areas We CoverOther Areas We CoveriPad Repair AreasSell My iPhone
Bristol iPhone + iPad Repair Lifetime Warranty
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our repairs against manufacturer defects and fitting defects.
So if we fit a screen to your iPhone or iPad, and 2 years time the screen colours fade, or the touchscreen becomes unresponsive due to a manufacturing fault then we will replace the part free of charge.
What we cover:
- The original repair, including all parts and labour are covered by our lifetime warranty.
What we don’t cover:
- Subsequent damage caused by the customer, for example the screen splitting or separating
- Damage not relating to the original repair
- Damage resulting from misuse
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
- Water damage
- Software issues unrelated to the original repair
- Liquid, dirt or dust ingress. Devices are not totally sealed so these things can naturally get access into the device.
- Loss of data as a result of the repair (please backup your phone before we arrive)
CONTACT US: (To book or ask a question)
Call / Text: 07528 654654 (You can text anytime and get a quick reply)
Call Bristol 01179000384 (Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm)
Whatsapp 07528 654654 (Anytime)
email: email@example.com (Anytime)
If you have a fault with your iPhone + iPad and the repair that we have done to it you must:
1) Inform us either in writing / text / or email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you have a fault within 24 hours of it happening, failing to do this will void your warranty with us.
2) Immediately stop using your iPhone + iPad to avoid any more damage to it, any further use will void your warranty.
3) We (Bristol iPhone + iPad Repair) must be the ONLY repairer who tests / takes apart your iPhone + iPad to see why it has failed and if it is under our warranty. Any 3rd party (inc Apple) disassembly of your iPhone + iPad will void all warranty with us
4) In the first 30 days from your repair we are able to send an engineer to test and see what the fault is with the repair. After 30 days from the repair we do not send an engineer to diagnose faults that are warranty requests due to the nature of some faults and warranty requests we require them to be shipped to our head office where we have some specialist testing software that diagnoses faults and can detect impacts / drops etc via the inbuilt sensors. Its a quick process to send them to us, they are tested / repaired if under warranty and returned to you the working next day.
5) When your iPhone + iPad is first repaired by us we will send you a invoice with the work done and your iPhone + iPad's IMEI number on it, this invoice MUST be presented to us at the time of a warranty claim.
Our Most Popular iPhone Repairs